More of my favorites...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cheese.

I love cheese. 

I could eat cheese, a baguette, a pear, and a glass of wine for every meal for the rest of my life (although I may have to throw a little chocolate in occasionally).

Last week my mom and Mark brought me a little present - a slate serving tray for cheese and fruit, and three large chunks of Gouda cheese.

A single person should not have three chunks of Gouda cheese to herself.  No good can possibly come of that.

So as not to eat all of the Gouda myself - three chunks of cheese would go straight to my booty - I hosted a happy hour last Thursday evening!

A few of "the regulars," as we like to call them now, came, and a few guests as well. 


The slate serving tray is so fantastic because a) it looks cool and contemporary, and b) you can write the types of cheese you are serving with chalk!



And I had to get a picture of my display with the beautiful David - one of our regulars.



This photo is a very staged action shot of Sarah, Dillon and David.  It turned out really cute!



Cheers,

KCK

No comments:

Post a Comment