More of my favorites...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving...

It has been a long-standing tradition that my stepdad Mark, stepsister Brittany, and her friend Emily bake around a dozen apple pies the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.  And let me tell you, they have quite the system down.  It is really very impressive.  I have never assisted in the preparing/baking of the pies, so I don't know Mark's secret recipe, but I love to be in the kitchen during the festivities.  This year I was working on homemade cinnamon rolls.  More on that later.


This is Brittany.




And Mark.


I think I have a glass of red wine in my hand in every picture on my blog!



Here is my mama, Sara, with her stuffing.  It is vegetarian, with apples and craisins, and truly the best EVER!  You are so cute, Mom!



And her beautifully decorated table.

Hope you all had an equally stupendous Thanksgiving!



Happy Holidays,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment