More of my favorites...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally! A big party!

Saturday night was my sorority's formal at the W Hotel.  So naturally, I was inclined to have a pre-party.  Lately I have been living to entertain!  Actually, this party was a good way to justify spending a bunch of money on my apartment.  But, I can FINALLY say that it is done - decorated, cute, and very homey.

Of course I had to prepare a menu for my gathering, which consisted of my staples:

Red wine
Bruschetta
Rosemary seasoned cashews
Gouda cheese and grapes

(Recipes for my [mom's] bruschetta and cashews are on the recipe page.)

Favorite quote of the night:  "Karly, your sister makes really good salsa!" - Phil


The crew. 

To my dismay, we look like a bunch of booze hounds.  You can only see liquour bottles on the table!  Despite how it looks, there is yummy food hiding behind all of the drinks!

Cheers,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment